Click here to access the preliminary Program.
The Symposium will focus on creating a connected health environment for patients and the community. The aim is to provide a platform for information exchange through interdisciplinary and multi-sectoral collaboration.
The Symposium will showcase innovation, research and programs that support Integrated Care through:
- Digital technologies transforming and improving healthcare
- Accessing your personal health information
- Utilising everyday technologies in a health context
The Age of the Customer
- Collaboration with NGOs
- Patient-Centred Care
- Patient Co-Design to improve the consumer experience
Distributed Model of Health Care Delivery
- Primary Health Care
- Care of the Dying
- How to use data to measure and add value?